VISION AND MISSION
The Platforms for Peace membership community is a safe space for people-pleasers and perfectionists to learn, grow, and connect with other like-minded individuals who want to get ‘unstuck’ in their careers and relationships.
- Your Membership is non-transferable, which means please don’t share your username and password with anyone else, or allow anyone else to access the site using your username and password.
- To safeguard privacy, you are expected to notify us as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your membership, username, or password.
forum discussion GUIDELINES
- Community forum guidelines are in place so that all of our members feel supported and heard. We want to hear from you and encourage comments, critiques, questions, and suggestions.
- To be as transparent and self-responsible as possible we encourage you to use your real name and not a pseudonym.
- We are an inclusive community of many types of people, so please be polite and be respectful in your interactions with other members. Comments that degrade any race, religion, gender, age, ability, sexual orientation, or political beliefs are not acceptable.
- Platforms for Peace Consulting retains the right to moderate and delete posts in the community forums that suggest or encourage illegal activity, use offensive or profane language, are overtly sales-oriented, or violate copyright or intellectual property rights. Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
use of content
- You may use, modify and manipulate files for your own personal educational purposes, but you must not otherwise exploit the files or redistribute the files. If you love the content, please ask your friends to become members too!
- You may freely use the procedures and techniques demonstrated in the content (that is, the knowledge you gain) for any commercial or personal purpose.
- Platforms for Peace Consulting is not responsible or liable for material posted by others. We do, however, reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove matter that in our discretion is objectionable or in violation of these Membership Terms, our policies, or applicable law.
- Information provided on the membership site and the main Platforms for Peace Consulting site are subject to change. Platforms for Peace Consulting disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the content.
- Platforms for Peace Consulting is committed to safeguarding your information, and collecting only the personal information that we need to provide services to our members and clients. Personal information such as your name, home address, phone number, email address, and social media identifier are collected for such purposes as:
- Opening and managing membership accounts
- Delivering requested products and services
- Enrolling a member/client in a program
- Contacting clients about appointments
- Following up with members/clients regarding satisfaction with products and services
- Notifying members/clients of upcoming events of interest
- We make every reasonable effort to prevent any loss, misuse, disclosure or modification of personal information, as well as any unauthorized access to personal information. Please let us know if there are any changes to your personal information, or if you notice unauthorized use of your membership, username, or password.
- If you have a question or concern about any collection, use, or disclosure of personal information by Platforms for Peace Consulting, please contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DURATION OF SUBSCRIPTION
- The paid monthly subscription allows you access to the membership site 30 calendar days (or 28/31 calendar days depending on the month). Failure to pay your monthly subscription payment will result in access to the membership site being stopped.
- The membership site will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access to the site or access to specific site content, for maintenance, technical issues, or other reasons.
- Being a Member is a privilege and not a right. Platforms for Peace Consulting retains the right to ban any user from our site without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. We reserve the right to refuse membership privileges to person or entity without the obligation to assign reason for doing so.
- We may change these Membership Terms from time to time, but we will notify members before doing so.
- If for any reason, Platforms for Peace Consulting should dissolve or cease to exist, then your access to the membership site terminates.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Platforms for Peace Consulting offers a 30 day money back guarantee should you be unsatisfied with the membership site in your first month of membership. To receive a full refund, you must cancel your membership in the first 30 calendar days. To request a refund please contact Christina at email@example.com.
- You may also cancel your monthly subscription at any time via your account page, but no partial refunds will be made for any membership fees already paid, excluding the 30 day money back guarantee as stated above.
- Once you cancel you will no longer have access to the membership site once your current membership period is completed.
- The 30 day refund period only applies to your first subscription and cannot be used more than once.